Monday, 23 November 2015

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary


With more than a year of knowing you, being in love with you,  I feel a loss of words to explain the same. With every passing day I have seen the love grow and our bond getting stronger , differences getting erased. It is true that only when you start living with the person you get to know him in a better way.

I wonder how this year flew so soon. Today we complete a year of togetherness, a year of knowing each other , a year of happiness , a year of love and a year of Eternal Memories!! Memories that are going to be with us for now and forever.

I feel very blessed because I have found a true soul-mate and a treasure of a lifetime in you.
The best part is our little fights which have brought us even closer. That's how we got to know each other very well.

After marriage it was not really easy for me to move out of Mumbai, to leave my wonderful colleagues and friends behind to start a new life.

But you took a lot of care to help me get adjusted to bangalore by dropping me to my new workplace. I know how difficult was to travel 35 kms and then again back to your workplace place for 15 kms on bike.

You are always there by my side to make me feel special.

Even if I feel low at 3am in the morning or 3 pm in the afternoon you are always there to make me feel good.

You sing for me though your voice is not good just to get back that smile on my face.

The first year of our married lives has been beautiful and there are many things that I have done for you as well and so I take full credit for being a loving wife. Now I give you the responsibility to make the rest of our lives beautiful by being a good husband.

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice write up Rashmi. Your blogs are always good. Happy anniversary.
    Jayashree

    ReplyDelete